Why should you use Learndash plugin for your eLearning platform?
Educational websites need a sound environment, where students can find the right infrastructure to learn their courses. When you integrate Learndash for wordpress websites on your platform, you can create the courses according to your requirements. These include tailored topics for your students, quizzes, puzzles and so on. It also provides the users with a feature, which can enable them schedule the entire course. LearnDash is multipurpose in nature, being an LMS as well as a WordPress plugin.
When you use the LMS WordPress plugin, you can benefit from the following features:
- The plugin allows learners to upload assignments on to the website. You can go through these assignments and approve them, after which the students can continue with them.
- It is possible to sell off the courses when you use this plugin. This can be done in two ways. You can charge a one-time price for the course, or sell it off on the basis of a subscription.
- When you use LearnDash, you can develop quizzes for your students. Quizzes are necessary to keep a track on the progress of the students. The in-built feature of LearnDash supports seven types of quizzes, including essays, one-word answers, multiple-choice answers and so on.
- You can also use Wordpres Learning Managing System to award certificates to the learners who perform well in the quizzes. As an incentive, the leading scorers are displayed on the dashboard for others to see.
- It is necessary to build a forum dedicated for your students. LearnDash plugin can help you develop these courses. It helps the learners help each other and socialize, enhancing the efficiency of education.
Learndash is flexible and easy to use. It comes with a variety of features that can help the users manage any kind of online course. Besides, it also offers more integration with third-party plugins.