Don’t Reinstall When You Can Reset
Are you going to change your WordPress Blog Niche? Are you going to change your personal WordPress Blog to a Business one? If yes, you are planning to Reset your Blog and I’m sure about that.
Recently we got a message from a newbie blogger asking us how they can uninstall and reinstall WordPress? We asked him why did he want to Reinstall the Blog? He said he wanted to convert his personal blog to a professional one. Our answer for him was don’t reinstall your blog when you can reset your Blog easily.
Reset your WordPress Site Easily
Resetting WordPress should never be the first option. You can try to reset your website instead. You can find a lot of Plugins to reset your site but most of them are paid, some of them come with fewer features or not working properly. The best WordPress we recommend you to reset your site is the free WP Reset. Here we go with some of the notable features of WP Reset.
- It is free to use
- WP Reset is compatible with all the latest versions of WordPress.
- Best for plugin & theme testing, debugging & coding
- One-Click Reset option Whenever you need a fresh WordPress installation
- WP Reset is 100% WP-CLI compatible
- Post reset option to reactivate plugins and themes after the reset
- There is an option to delete only themes from your site
- There is an option to delete only plugins from your site
- Free support from the developers
How to Install and Use the Plugin?
Now it’s time to install and use the Plugin. It is really simple. Just follow these steps.
- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins. Click add new Enter “wp reset” in search and hit Enter.
- Install the plugin named “WP Reset – Best WordPress Reset Plugin”
- Activate and open plugin’s settings page located under the Tools menu.
- Type Reset in the confirmation field to confirm the reset and then click the “Reset WordPress” button to reset your site.
Before resetting your site, we recommend you to take a complete backup.